Supertext is super. Our customers have known this for a long time, but now it’s official. The ISO 17100:2015 certification for translation quality and the ISO 9001:2015 certification for our quality management system highlight our pursuit of uncompromising quality – and give our customers yet another reason to put their confidence in us.
We speak more than 30 languages. But when it comes to quality, we’re all on the same page.
Our customers trust us to give it our all in every language. The ISO 17100 standard guarantees compliance with globally recognized criteria for translation quality, including:
- The training and further education of our translators and editors; they must either have a recognized university degree or five years of relevant work experience
- The two-phase proofreading service completed by a translator and separate proofreader
- The requirement to follow clearly defined translation processes and to monitor their compliance on an ongoing basis
- The use of CAT tools such as translation memories and termbases, as well as data protection
The certificate guarantees that Supertext works with highly trained and qualified language experts, follows standardized and audited processes, and that we use modern tools and protect your data – in every language and at every location.
A system for better quality.
The ISO 9001 standard requires a quality management system that ensures consistent performance, ongoing optimization and risk analysis, and IT security. Regardless of the industry, the certificate guarantees:
- The definition and complete documentation of all relevant processes in the company
- Standardized methods to thoroughly evaluate customer feedback
- Regular analysis of opportunities and risks
- Sophisticated reporting tools, which allow management decisions to be made based on solid facts
ISO 9001 shows our commitment to make every order better than the last. Something that we have already demonstrated over 140,000 times.
Swiss quality. Now in Germany and the USA.
- Zurich (Supertext AG) and Lausanne (Supertext SA)
- Berlin (Supertext Deutschland GmbH)
- Los Angeles (Supertext USA, Inc.)
We provide our global customers on both sides of the pond with teams who meet international standards in translation quality and quality management systems.
Cover image via pxhere.com (CC0)